Latest Updates to Call for Speakers 🎤
Since Swoogo’s Call for Speakers hit the scene last year, we’ve been working with our awesome customers to add new features, and enhance functionality. We are very excited about all the new ways Call for Speakers makes collecting papers, talks, and sessions easier. Below are just a few of the recent additions!
- All Submission and Review fields in Call for Speakers can now be customized using conditional logic. Customize the submission by topic, track — or anything you dream up.
- When setting up a review form, you can choose which fields will display or not. Great for having “internal only” fields about speaker submissions.
- “Return to Submitter”: Send a submission back to a speaker, with notes about why the submission was returned.
- Call for Speakers websites can now be set live – independently of your event website.
- Improved User Roles: We’ve added more nuance to Call for Speakers user roles. You’ll have more control over who can submit or review.
- Submission cap: Too much of a good thing? Limit the number of submissions a speaker can submit.
For more information, check out “Get Started with Call for Speakers” in our Help Center.